Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome to simplified heart information

Dear friends,
There is a lot of heart disease in India. Unfortunately, there is also a shortage of simple but reliable sources of unbiased information about heart disease, its diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
I am a graduate of SMS Medical College in Jaipur, India, where I was a gold medallist. I subsequently went to England, where I obtained my MRCP degree. After that, I went to the United States of America and obtained Board Certification in Internal Medicine. Following a Cardiology Fellowship at Winthrop University Hospital in New York, I became Board Certified in Cardiology and am a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. I then practiced Cardiology in North Carolina for over 20 years, establishing and running the departments of Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology at our hospital. I have now returned to India for family reasons and have started a practice of Consultative Cardiology in Jaipur.
My aim is to provide a comprehensive and reliable service to increase awareness and promote health.

2 comments:

  1. डॉ साहब आपके द्वारा दी गई अमूल्‍य सलाहे निश्‍चय ही लोगों को फायदा पहुंचाएगी। आपका ब्‍लॉगिंग जगत में स्‍वागत है। उम्‍मीद है शीघ्र ही अच्‍छी जानकारियां मिल सकेंगी।

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. We look forward to future blogs. It would be a good source of information to not only people in India but also to people of Indian origin abroad as they carry the same risk factors with added burden of sedentry life style and food choices of the western world.

    ReplyDelete